- The Sexual harassment cell for students and staff is established on 18.09.2009. A committee is formed with the Principal and faculty members. Students are advised to approach the cell if any problems arise in the college or on the way to college and home. So far no complaint has been received from the students.
- A Seminar on Women Safety Awareness was conducted by City Police, Tirunelveli.
- A Seminar on ‘Welfare of Women Students’ was conducted by Youth Red Cross. Dr. Juliet explained how students should be careful while interacting with members of the opposite sex.
- Yes. There is an anti-ragging committee constituted as per government norms. On the first day of admission the Principal and senior faculty members give all the rules and regulations of the college to be followed.
- The college encourages senior students to give support and encouragement to their juniors.
- Freshers’ day is jointly conducted by II year and III year students for the freshers. Seniors give information about the college and encourage freshers to exhibit their various talents and skills.
- No complaint of ragging is reported in the college so far.
- A code of conduct to be followed is handed over to students and parents and signatures are received from the students and parents on the day of admission.
Members of Anti-Ragging Committee
- Senior faculty members
- Police officials
- Parents representative
- Students representative